Friday, May 14, 2010

Question of the day. What is Your Favorite Chair?

Where is your favorite chair? What room is it in?   Please describe or post photo.

My favorite chair is this 1960's maple covered in the 80's in a Schumacher velvet cheetah.  Ottoman is custom made to fit just right.  Mink lumbar  pillow was made by my mother-in-law from my aunt's stole.  My mother had a cow and told me I could never have my grandmother's stole if I had intentions of desecrating it in the same way.  A lamp and small table sit next to this chair waiting for a refreshment to sip while I read.  This chair resides in my living room next to a collection of art work done by women I love.  It calls to me.

2 comments:

  1. I took a pic of the old chair that belonged to TOC's folks but don't know how to post it on your blog. Do I copy and paste? On my blog, I import from iPhoto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I tried to copy and paste the picture of my favorite chair with no luck. :-(

    ReplyDelete