Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day



After work this morning I went shopping for a graduation gift.  It was difficult to see all of the Mother's Day items for sale.  This is my first Mother's Day without my mom.  I think of her everyday.  Please remember your mother on Sunday and have a good visit with her.  I am thinking of and missing you today, Sarah Clyde Proctor Rowe, Sassy, Sally.




Sally and Aunt Bibbie's dog Zigfield.




Rebecca, Sally, Daddy Guy, Mawmaw, Lindsey, and Paula




Sam and Mary Virginia, Jimmy and Sally, Linda Hodges and husband, and on the far right Verna and Kyle at the Skyway at the Hotel Peabody back in the day.




Sassy rocking in her Moroccan dress.

Thanks for letting me share.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures! I think they were about 15 when the picture at the Peabody was taken. I have a similar, if not the same photo, with Daddy in it. Sally was always such fun. I was always excited to hear she was coming by.

    ReplyDelete